Monday 5 September 2011

Have at you sir!

Some of my favourite shots from the 2011 UK School Games fencing competition: the rest are here, but there are over 400, mostly of, well fencing, so I don't suppose too many of you will trawl through them, except for Ewar, who'll mostly be looking for girls because he is a very bad man.

I was looking for dramatic sporting action and good human reaction shots. Let me know what you think. Click on them to swell the pictures to gross proportions.

Kate and Jess

Gianfranco

Stunt biker at the opening ceremony

Pleasingly symmetrical simultaneous hit

Good marching lunge

I like the bend on the blade here

Kristjan Archer - eventual winner of the foil

Bit of ballet here.

Hendrie flicks to Ostacchini's shoulder

Dickson takes defeat by Craig hard

No comments: