Wednesday 9 June 2010

Are You A Manly Man?

I realize that I'm not everybody's stereotypical masculine hero vole. I read too many books, don't work out enough and reject the False Path of hairstyles and products while embracing the Joy of Ironing. I don't know much about football other than wishing that Stoke and Ireland would win more, and have never wished to visit a lap-dancing club.

It was so much simpler in the old days: all a man had to do was fight off killer turtles, cannibal crabs and giant otters.







Visit this site for many, many more images of macho magazine covers.

2 comments:

Benjamin Judge said...

I'm pretty sure all those titles were amalgamated into "Man Fights Big Versions of Small Animals Monthly"

intelliwench said...

Vole, there is much to be desired in a man who risks paper cuts, braves endless departmental meetings, and embarks on a Grail-like quest for the perfect knife-sharp crease. Don't sell yourself short.