Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dear Rupert

A couple of years ago, I was involved in a cybermetrics project which looked at blogging and news. The conclusion was that bloggers didn't really break stories, but followed them up - with some exceptions.

I notice that somebody at Sky.com has been reading my blog quite exhaustively. I have a few things to say:

1. Do some real journalism.
2. Nothing to see here, move along please.
3. You are evil (not personally - you're a worker vulnerable to the vicissitudes of capitalism). Don't even think of using anything I've written.

I don't have Sky, so if any of you see any of my best lines on screen, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't have Sky then how do you know it is crap? (Even though it is crap, I have it).

The Plashing Vole said...

Half of my job is Media Studies - I know it's crap on an academic level!