Monday 16 February 2009

But enough of me…

One thing lacking on this sorry excuse for a blog is a sense of exchange between Plashing Vole and you, dear reader (readers?). In some ways, the absence of a known interlocutor makes it more of a diary, and is in some ways liberating. However, I'd like to know what you think, if indeed you do. Of what would you like more, and of what would you like to see less? I tend to avoid work-related matters because being sacked is bad for my self-esteem, and I'm not really a soul-baring kind of rodent, but I'd be intrigued to hear your suggestions. Who's for more literature and media studies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

media studies - Noooo!

Anonymous said...

More work-related matters would be marvellous, in order to amuse the army of students who follow your blog. By 'army' I mean 'me'.

Besides that, some posts about Stoke City's pending relegation, if only to satisfy my Schadenfreude tendencies.

I will only identify myself as Albrecht von Hohenzollern.