Thursday 15 October 2009

Sophisticated media - same old users.

All hail Maxi Sopo, who updated his Facebook status to tell all his friends about his new home. As you do.

Unless, of course, you're a fugitive from justice, like Mr. Sopo. He'd skipped off to Mexico. One of his friends works for the US Department of Justice. Now he's back under lock and key.

Morning all! It's ten hours since I was last in the office, meaning that I spent much longer at work than at home over the last couple of days. I'm genuinely thinking about bringing a pillow in so I can nap under the desk. I tried that over the summer and it worked very well, apart from banging my head on the underside every time someone knocked on the door.

1 comment:

Ewarwoowar said...

Vole, do you sit round the corner in your office? I popped up the other night and the light was on, but I couldn't see anybody.