Thursday 16 June 2011

You can tell the mettle of a man by his response to adversity

I'm a very petty man, as friends, family and colleagues will attest. I truly believe that anyone who doesn't hold a grudge is simply lazy.

But I had to laugh: Paul Uppal MP has blocked me from his Twitter feed! Rather than actually respond to my reasoned opposition here on Plashing Vole, or on Twitter (not that he's ever responded to anyone because he doesn't understand Social Media), he's just blocked me so I don't know what he's up to!

Except that I do… and I'll be seeing him tomorrow! Now what do you want me to ask him?

2 comments:

Kev said...

Are you going to harangue him at his mobile mast meeting? This I'd like to see, and the Westies does a decent(ish) pint of Guinness.

The Plashing Vole said...

Not sure I'll harangue - I'm playing a slow game. But I'll certainly be there and will take any opportunities that come my way.