Monday 24 August 2009

Where are you on the political spectrum?

Take this test to find out (though it's very Americocentric)! As expected, I'm a far-left moderate social libertarian - e.g. I don't care what you smoke or watch, as long as you pay taxes for health care, worry about the environment, and don't invade anywhere. Actually though, I thought I'd score far more highly on the authoritarian side, as I'm genuinely looking forward to herding most of you into camps.

My Political Views
I am a far-left moderate social libertarian
Left: 9.18, Libertarian: 1.27

Political Spectrum Quiz

3 comments:

Lou said...

I did this the other day too. By this standard I am a left moderate social libertarian
Left: 4.07, Libertarian: 2.18

Slightly more centrist than you. It was an interesting exercise.

The Plashing Vole said...

That probably makes you a much nicer person!

Sue said...

Thanks for posting the link to the quiz. I’ve not had much time to think about politics before coming to Uni. It has been most enlightening to find out where I stand on the political spectrum! (7.72 and 3.24)