Tuesday 14 June 2011

Today's paper

Well, today I got Will Cohu's beautifully illustrated (by Mungo McCosh) Out of the Woods: the Armchair Guide to Trees, and Kate Fox's accessible but interesting Watching the English: The Hidden Rules of English Behaviour.

I've been listening to stuff I've only got on vinyl recently. So here's something by the wonderful The Delgados:





And because I like them and they have a similar name, something from the Del Fuegos.



Right, I'm off to Wightwick Manor with my mum and sister. Beats working!

2 comments:

Benjamin Judge said...

I've recently got rid of that tree book. It is awful, awful, awful. Massively twee and tells you fuck all about trees.

The Plashing Vole said...

Damn. I just went for the illustrations. At least it was only £1.99 from The Works.