Wednesday 16 December 2009

Heeee's back! Sort of.

Hello again. I've so much to share with you, but it will all have to wait.

In the last few days I've:
put on a dinner suit and bow tie
visited the hallowed turf of Stoke City
seen more van Goghs, Holbeins and assorted other famous paintings
confirmed that Adam's girlfriend actually exists
lost all hearing in one ear.

Thanks to that last, I'm off to a health centre rather than help with the 6th form conference I should be teaching on.

Meanwhile, I just want to check on two people. Winter and Stupid Fat Hobbit: give me a sign of life.

More later, if I'm not having my ears amputated.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Much sympathy. I had a very painful ear infection a few weeks ago and was deaf in one ear it was very rubbish. It made me realise that maybe Matt has a point about not listening to my music so loud that it makes me deaf in my old age! I bet you're on antibiotics now - fortunately I was prescribed ones I could drink with. Please can we have Chatham House rules on my Krankies story - it's too embarrassing!