Thursday 6 January 2011

Guess who's back…

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.

Now this looks like a job for me 
So everybody, just follow me 
Cause we need a little, controversy 
Cause it feels so empty, without me 
I said this looks like a job for me 
So everybody, just follow me 
Cause we need a little, controversy 
Cause it feels so empty, without me


Well, it's me. Not Slim Shady at all, though I like to think I possess the same street smarts as Mr. Mathers. Though I may be wrong.

I'm back for a massive load of marking and preparation for a huge amount of new teaching, which is going to be a real struggle this time. Oh for a job with sensible workloads, timetables and managers. Maybe in the next life.

Anyway, I thought you might like to see my Christmas present from Neal, who's a very creative man. He's got it into his head that Michael Gove (the education minister who thinks he's intelligent) looks like a fish, so he produced a bottle of artisan Govefish Oil. I literally laughed until all my stomach muscles hurt.


Rear view of the pourer

The other side of the pourer

Govefish sauce

Made in the Faeroes, Bottled in Stoke



Meet the producer

2 comments:

Ewarwoowar said...

Welcome back Vole, and that did make me laugh.

How have Stoke City been getting on recently?

The Plashing Vole said...

Up and down. Shouldn't have lost to Blackpool or Fulham, quite pleased we only lost 2-1 to Man Who in both legs this season. It could have been much worse - and usually is!