Friday 10 April 2009

Bits out for the lads






Neal, Gerry, Mark and I went to sunny Herefordshire today to see the Sheela-na-gig at Kilpeck, a 12th-century church with a bit of castle left. The carvings were stunning the scenery was beautiful, lambs were gambolling and trees were blossoming. We arsed around a bit, then went on to Hereford, Ludlow and Bridgnorth via all the back roads through Richard's Castle and the Clees, taking in fine beer and food in the 14th-century wattle-and-daub Black Swan in at Much Dewchurch. Lots of photos here.

1 comment:

Ewarwoowar said...

Ludlow is achingly beautiful, I love it there.

Vole, I'm struggling to add widgets onto my blog, I've tried doing it for LibraryThing and Last.fm, but wherever I place the code in my blog's "edit HTML" bit it doesnt work.

Any ideas? It's mildly annoying.