Friday 5 February 2021

Seven inches of indie joy

 Until I went to Youtube to find a copy, I had absolutely no memory of what AC Acoustics sounded like, despite buying several of their singles and in some cases ordering them in advance. I must have liked them, but never saw them live. I can't even remember whether I heard them on Peel, Radcliffe and Riley, the Evening Session, or whether they were foisted on me by the denizens of my Local Record Shop. I may even have bought their stuff because they were signed to a label I liked - I did a lot of that kind of thing back then. Or perhaps because they were from Glasgow - pretty much all good music came from Glasgow when I were a kid. 







Any good? Serviceable pop-punk-indie. A bit like Ash without the compelling back-story. 6/10 would listen again. 



No comments: