Wednesday 13 October 2010

ha ha ha ha ha

OK, Ireland only managed a draw with Slovakia, but England not managing even a goal against Montenegro? That's pretty miserable.

Northern Ireland drawing with the Faeroes seems fair enough - though it implies that Italy will manage the same result too - Wales got their usual drubbing, and Scotland should be fairly pleased to narrowly lose to the World Cup holders. At least the match wasn't called off, like Serbia-Italy

What a weird footballing night it was.

4 comments:

Ewarwoowar said...

It was a good night of football.

UPPAL ALERT! I almost spat out my cornflakes a few minutes ago Voley, as our favourite Tory scumster asked a question at PMQs!

It was shite.

neal said...

I saw that too. He essentially asked if he could pay less tax. Cameron's response was - sorry old chap, would if I could but it just won't go down very well.

The Plashing Vole said...

Bloody hell. I was teaching. Must immortalise this moment. I'm on it now.

The Plashing Vole said...

I see Cameron claimed the UK had the 'best teams' in response to a question about the European Cup bid.

I don't think last night's results bear out that arrogant claim.