Thursday 3 March 2011

You know you're bourgeois when…

…you own two and a half butter dishes. Admittedly, one is a Marmite one and the half is the tray bit: I dropped the cover. Do you lot eat butter? I got so confused by all the bullshit health claims (first hydrogenated fats were good, then bad, cholesterol was going to kill us all then it was announced that dietary cholesterol didn't affect blood cholesterol etc. etc. etc.) that I decided just to go back to thick slabs of creamy butter. Sometimes even goats' milk butter. Mmmm.

In case you aren't entirely convinced by my middle-classness, check the incisive comments of Anonymous to this post I wrote earlier. He's got me bang to rights.

2 comments:

Benjamin Judge said...

You might be getting some of the charmers who pop up in my comments box. Some snivelling little wrist-sprainer called me a "half-faggot" last week.

The Plashing Vole said...

Yes, I saw that. Curiously precise insult.