Monday 14 June 2010

Come into the Garden, Maud

My mother like gardening and small animals - they sometimes clash. She has a flock of chickens of various breeds, all of which have very different personalities. The white bantams are quite placid, and share exciting discoveries with each other. The reds are fearless, bossy and selfish. In contrast to the previous day, it rained heavily, which suited me fine, as my skin is lobster red, hot and itchy.

I came back to The Dark Place with a box of eggs from the flock - they were perfectly safe until I got to my desk, at which point I dropped the lot. 1 of the 10 was unbroken, damn it.

More pictures here.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 out of 10? You clutz Vole. Although, that officially qualifies you to be an England goalkeeper I believe. . .