Friday 21 May 2010

Spirit of Steel

Those of you condemned to life in The Dark Place and its surrounding environs can refresh your flagging intellects with a trip to The Light House, to see my colleague Fran's exhibition, Spirit of Steel, an exhibition of images of the Twin Towers site since the atrocity.

I would post an image, but bloody Blogger's gone all recalcitrant. They're very good. You have until June 4th.

I'm free of the place for a couple of days: off to referee the British Under-10s Fencing Championships. There'll be tears before bedtime…

1 comment:

Dan said...

To be honest if I hadn't have been told that they were images of post 9/11 I'd have assumed they were images of construction in China. The red that the images capture speak of something very far eastern and oriental.

I conducted a small email interview with Fran about the exhibition which she was very kind to participate in.

Excellent stuff and free to boot.