Friday 16 October 2009

Just for Ben

Reading his comments on Plashing Vole about music, you'd think he listened to nothing but Timberlake, Dizzee Rascal and P-Funk, and that I listen to nothing but wet indie lo-fi. But I've seen Ben's music collection, and it's far from being as cool as he seems. He even married a Belle and Sebastian fan, so there's obviously room for sentiment.

I listen to a huge range of music, I just don't go on about it on here because I suspect most of you wouldn't be interested. However, just for Ben, I'm currently listening to Cerys Matthews' new one. In Welsh.

1 comment:

Benjamin Judge said...

Hello you.

Ironically I don't like Dizzee Rascal's new stuff.

What isn't cool in my record collection? The Sean Maguire? The Billie? The Britney? The Glen Miller? The Neil Diamond? The Slade? The Joe Jackson? The Bruce Willis? The Timbuk 3? The Whitney Houston? The Lolly? The Lady Sovereign? The Girls Aloud? The Leonard Nimoy?

I'm too cool for school!