Friday 17 July 2009

Clean bowled

Well, that just about wraps it up for me. I've handed in a slipshod essay and Australia have handed the innings to England with about the same due care and attention - currently 150-7.

The humping dog USB object is still bothering me. There's a factory in China staffed by virtual slaves existing on a bowl of rice per day, churning out millions of humping dog USB sticks for decadent westerners.

Almost forgot: don't forget David Mitchell on Desert Island Discs (BBC Radio 4) on Sunday morning. I have a feeling it's going to be a weird, overly-familiar ride.

3 comments:

neal said...

Bloody hell, he's getting around a bit. He's also going to be on Who Do You Think You Are?

Maybe he'll find out that he's actually Irish.

Zoot Horn said...

Scottish actually Neal (which is kind of Irish), like my ancestors who also got driven out by the English to make way for sheep during the clearances. I read it in the papers - he's all over them too. Good job about my ancestors though - it's freezing in Scotland.

Why are cricket and American football full of numbers? What does 150-7 mean? Don't tell me. I was only pretending I cared.

However, unlike cricket, a humping dog USB stick can, as Mark said of Vole's present, provide minutes of endless amusement.

saxon said...

And now he's on bloody TMS!!
Someone has a good agent...